Tuesday, October 27, 2020

VIRTUAL IS STIL VITAL!

 


Thank You to the school that kindly let me share this peek at some of its students sharing my visit VIRTUALLY! 

Sure a Virtual Visit isn't the same as being there in person but it's still TOGETHER TIME. Children have a chance to know me and hear some of the real adventure stories behind my books. And enjoy SCIENCE MAGIC with me! I certainly love every chance to share SCIENCE MAGIC. Plus, I have a chance to hear the children's questions--even better their ideas and WHAT IFs? Those inspire me to imagine new books.

Virtual is still time together. 

Time to build a connection so reading my books are more chances for us to share--virtually. And time for me to be with the readers I'm writing for.

So, for now, Virtual is Vital!

No comments:

Post a Comment